Have a story to tell? We can help!
High quality media makes people and companies stand out. We make high quality media. Our primary work environment is documenting action and adventure sports, but we also have a knack for creating stand out commercials with high production value on a small budget.
Here are some companies you may or may not have heard of that we recently worked for our partnered with:
These are some places you might have seen our recent work:
- Red Bull TV Ultimate Rush episode "White Water Women" (2017)
- Outside Television "Liquid Lumination" (2016)
- For the Love tour film screened at 15 theaters in major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada (2016)
- BANFF Mountain Film Festival World Tour (2016) with a segment from our film For the Love
- Radical Reels Tour with a segment from our film For the Love (2016)
- Opening film - D.C. Adventure Film Festival (2016)
- Boston Winter Film Festival screening of For the Love (2016)
- Kayak Session TV 5th place - Short Film of the Year Awards (Liquid Lumination) (2016)
- The Melt Awards 1st place - Best Short Film (For the Love Teaser) (2015)
- Red Bull Media House (France) - Nouria Newman Short Film (2015)
Meet the Mountain Mind Team HERE
We believe in keeping it simple. Although we like to use the latest gear and equipment, it is more important to know how to use them. Our kit involves the smallest and lightest gear so we can go places where others can't. Our current production equipment includes a RED Raven, Sony A7S ii, Panasonic GH5, Canon L lenses, Ronin-M gimbal, DJI Inspire 2 and Mavic Drones, LED lighting kit, and wireless lav/boom mics. All cameras are capable of recording 4K resolution in slow motion. RED camera and Inspire 2 Drone can record in RAW.
Click the "Like" button to keep updated on the latest Mountain Mind Media!