Mountain Mind Collective is a media production company focused on Telling Inspiring Stories.
The rivers are our inspiration.
High quality photographs, films and stories make people and companies stand out. We make high quality media. Our primary work environment is documenting action and adventure sports, but we also love creating original, thoughtful commercial projects with high production value on a small budget. We believe in keeping it simple. Although we like to use the latest gear and equipment, it is more important to know how to use them. Our kit involves the smallest, lightest and compact equipment so we can to places where others can't. Our current production equipment includes a RED Raven, Sony A7S ii, Panasonic GH4, Canon L lenses, Ronin-M Gimbal, DJI Inspire Drone, DJI Mavic Drone, battery-powered LED lighting panels, and the latest ZOOM audio recording equipment.
Film festivals our work has been showed in and shows/content we have produced, directed and shot.
- Red Bull TV Ultimate Rush episode "White Water Women" (2017)
- Outside Television "Liquid Lumination" (2016)
- For the Love tour film screened at 15 theaters in major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada (2016)
- BANFF Mountain Film Festival World Tour (2016) with a segment from our film For the Love
- Radical Reels Tour with a segment from our film For the Love (2016)
- Opening film - D.C. Adventure Film Festival (2016)
- Boston Winter Film Festival screening of For the Love (2016)
- Kayak Session TV 5th place - Short Film of the Year Awards (Liquid Lumination) (2016)
- The Melt Awards 1st place - Best Short Film (For the Love Teaser) (2015)
- Red Bull Media House (France) - Nouria Newman Short Film (2015)
Click the "Like" button to keep updated on the latest Mountain Mind Media!